Breaking News
recent

Diya Mirza "I had no idea what happened"

Diya Mirza was not aware of plans for engagement
Diya Mirza 

Diya Mirza, who was surprised engagement in the United States, said that caught her by surprise her beau Sahil Sangha.Makranworld

Speaking a day after the surprise announcement, Diya said: "I had no idea what happened. Sahil took me by surprise. It was the most memorable moment in my life.Our engagement with the man I love, has become the most magical moment of my life so far. I swim in the clouds. "
Contrary to some reports, this event did not happen in Tampa Bay during the ceremony. Sahil asked Diu go to New York.(makranworld)
Explaining the choice of venue for a magical moment, Diya said: "NewYork was a city of many turning points in life Sahila. He chose his favorite city for our golden moment. I'm glad he did. "
When asked about her plans for the wedding, Diya said: "Our Wedding Date will be determined when we return to India."
We can say informally that the pair will become husband and wife,as soon as their «Bobby Jasoos» will be released on July 4.


B A Baloch

B A Baloch

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.