Breaking News
recent

actress priyanka

Actress Priyanka Chopra latest news 
 Actress Priyanka Chopra Recently latest news , she was busy juggling her filming, promotion and musical career. But right before Priyanka Chopra flew to Europe for a 3-month shooting schedule (on board a cruise liner) for the next multi-star movie Zoya Akhtar, we managed to catch her for a quick chat.
We heard that the actor-Asim Merchant producer (her alleged ex-boyfriend) makes a film based on the early years of your career?
I'm not as successful, someone wanted to make a film about me. Right now I'm doing a biopic Mary Kom, which is based on her life, and we discussed every scene with her. She knows everything about the film.In that context, no one talked to me (about the film, which is reported).
But you are upset by this?
I do not want to give undue importance to things that are unimportant.
Once you have played the beloved Ranveer Singh (in Gunday), you are now playing his sister. This is weird?
We - the actors. And what are you doing on the screen,as an actor does not matter in real life. The film is an interesting story about a dysfunctional family, and presents some fantastic actors.
With your uphill musical career you want to take a chance in Hollywood?
As long as I get a job, I'll keep doing them (laughs). But seriously, I love the workI am doing in Bollywood. But I - actress. So, if I get good deals in Polish or Punjabi movies, of course I will accept them. I do not chase for a career in Hollywood.
You also make «Bajirao Mastani» Sanjay Leela Bhensali?
Have a long way to go before I start talking about other movies.I'm still in talks about the three, but I can not discuss them right now.
It seems that the film Zoya Akhtar is a good comfortable for you?
Actress Priyanka latest news
sexy look
It's incredibly intricate plot, so that it will not be a holiday. But the way we're going to take a cruise, it will be exciting. I have a fantastic role. Plus, I have always admired Zoeas director.
What's next after your first musical album?
My efforts are always directed to the fact to try to push the envelope. I do not know what I'll do next.
Are you excited to answer your last single?
Yes, it was marvelous. "Exotic" (her second single) took as goodbut I'm really worried because of the new track. This powerful song (a remake of classic Bonnie Raitt "I Can't make you love me"), so I was very excited to see how people react to it.


latest news of Actress Priyanka Chopra Recently by makranworld 

B A Baloch

B A Baloch

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.