Breaking News
recent

Selena Gomez looked tired

announces that takes a break from his work.
Selena Gomez looked tired when she was spotted on Thursday near the home of his girlfriend. 21-year-old actress and singer has just released a statement which said that cancels their tour of Australia, that she had to make in February."My fans are important to me,and I would never want to disappoint them. But for me and my family, it became clear that lately I have too much time to work. Now I need time for me to understand what I want from life. I sincerely apologize to my fans who are disappointed. I hope you guys know what this means to me. "That's so,You can say almost simultaneously with your ex-boyfriend Justin Berber, Selena takes a timeout in their work. However, it is not as categorical as he does not say that retires.
B A Baloch

B A Baloch

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.